How to get to Muga EcoVillage
Along this route, there are several touristic features for one to see especially the Mpanga forest, Katonga wetland, the Equator. Along this route, one can meet cattle herders along Masaka-Mbarara Long-horned cattle corridor, see zebras and antelopes (in part of Lake Mburo National Park.) You pass through the park and you can also stop and bypass there. You get real fascinating sceneries of the farmlands.
BY PUBLIC BUS
- From Entebbe take a special hire at the airport and it takes you to Global Bus Park in Kampala city.
- From Kampala take a bus from Global Bus Park and board Global bus which heads to Mbarara city. (Or you can board the direct bus from Kisenyi Bus Park to Nyakabirizi town)
- From Mbarara Global Bus Park, take a motorcycle and it takes you to Shell Ankole or (to taxi park) from where you take a taxi at Mbarara-Bushenyi-Ishaka stage. In all cases, you have to ask the conductor to stop at Nyakabirizi Town-at the junction to Bushenyi Police’s fire brigade camp.
BY PRIVATE CAR/CAB
- It is approximately a 41.52Kilometers drive from Uganda’s National Airport Entebbe to Kampala city and 268.5kilometres from Uganda’s Capital City, Kampala to Mbarara city which takes about 5hours.
- From Kampala, one drives through two major cities, Masaka and Mbarara, and other small urban areas. The roads are good; you can travel also by bus or taxi.
- From Mbarara City on the way to Kabwohe- Bushenyi, one drives 44.3 Kilometers before you reach Nyakabirizi town. From
- Nyakabirizi on the way to Bushenyi town take a right turn after BAM filling station (there are women with yellow banana market stalls; they can be of help) our farm is just 2kilometres away.
- In case of difficulty, call +256 392 840814 or +256 701 086 722 and we will pick you up.
622 total views